The submission period for INL Summer Internship Programme runs from March 28th until April 30th 2017.
For the application to be valid, the student must complete the online application form and submit all the required documents listed below.
- Interested students should submit their cover letter, curriculum vitae and a statement from the University confirming their studies, including the applicants academic records.
- Students should mention in the cover letter their preferred projects (can be up to 2 projects) from the list of projects indicated below, or suggest a project of their own.
- Students are invited to record a video-pitch (1 minute or less) explaining why they are suitable candidates to participate in our Summer Internship Programme.
The application language is English. The student will be responsible for the data submission and validation of the application components before the deadline. Submissions by post mail or any other method are not accepted.
Enquires about the programme should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquires about the selected project should be directed to the staff member responsible for the project (check the list of projects).
Selection of Students
- After an initial screening, shortlisted students are invited to participate in an interview, in which they will have an opportunity to talk about their academic and professional background as well about their motivation to join INL for this programme;
- Selected students for each research project will be contacted by the INL Human Resources Unit from 5th of May 2017 until 30th of June 2017.
INL is an equal opportunity organisation, committed to providing equal opportunities and firmly adheres to a principle of non-discrimination in respect of gender, age, nationality, racial group, or any other possible discriminatory issues.