Details of the 2017 INL Summer Internship Programme:
- Training location: INL, Braga, Portugal.
- Training offered for 2 – 3 months in the period between May 15th to September 15th, 2017 (exact starting and ending dates will be fixed after the awarding of the Internships).
- Students can select a preferred research project from the list of projects indicated below, or suggest a project of their own.
- Projects will be lead by INL research staff.
- Students must be currently enrolled in undergraduate studies at a level above the 3rd year of studies;
- Have a solid academic background experience;
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
What We Value
- Critical Thinking;
- Communication, organizational and reporting skills;
- Proactive attitude.
Application Dates & Deadlines
March 29, 2017 - Summer Internship Programme 2017 Publication
April 30, 2017 - Deadline for Applications
May 2017 - Evaluation & Selection
From May 2017 until July 2017 - Starting dates