→Details of the 2018 INL Summer Internship Programme:
- Location: INL, Braga, Portugal.
- Duration: 4 to 8 weeks (longer stays may be accepted upon request and agreement with the scientific supervisor).
- Period: from June to August or from July to September (exact dates will be fixed after the selection process).
- Supervision: Each student will have the supervision of an INL Researcher.
→ Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate students enrolled between the 3rd and 5th year of university in Nanotechnology-related scientific areas;
- Outstanding academic background and grades;
- Excellent English communication skills.
→ What We Value
- Critical Thinking;
- Communication, organizational and reporting skills;
- Proactive attitude.
→ Application Dates & Deadlines
- February 19th, 2017 - Summer Internship Programme 2018 Publication
- April 19th, 2018 - Deadline for Applications
- From April 2018 until May 2018 - Evaluation & Selection
- From May 2018 until July 2018 - Starting dates