Frequently Asked Questions
→ Which students are eligible for the INL Summer Internship Programme?
- Undergraduate students enrolled between the 3rd and 5th year of university in Nanotechnology-related scientific areas;
- Outstanding academic background and grades;
- Excellent English communication skills.
→ What is the normal duration of the INL Summer Internship Programme?
The INL Summer Internship Programme duration is 4 to 8 weeks (longer stays may be accepted upon request and agreement with the scientific supervisor ) in the period from June to August or from July to September (exact dates will be fixed after the selection process).
→When does the INL Summer Internship Programme start?
Here's the indicative timetable:
- February 19th, 2018 - Summer Internship Programme 2018 Publication
- April 19th, 2018 - Deadline for Applications
- From April 2018 until May 2018 - Evaluation & Selection
- From June 2018 until July 2018 - Starting dates
- From August 2018 until September 2018 - Ending dates
→Does INL provide a financial support?
For each student coming from outside the local area (>50km from Braga) INL will provide a single living allowance of €600 euros for a stay up to 8 weeks. Other expenses and travel arrangements will be covered by the student.
→ Which documents must be submitted?
The submission period for INL Summer Internship Programme runs from February 19th until April 19th 2018.
For the application to be valid, the student must complete the online application form indicating the preferred research department and submit all the required documents listed below:
- Curriculum vitae and Cover Letter in English;
- Academic records;
- Proof of enrolment in the University for the current year.
All applications must be submitted in English. The student is responsible for the data submission and validation of the application components before the deadline. Only online applications through Jobvite will be accepted.
→ In my online application form on Jobvite, where can I attach the requested documents?
In your online application, your CV must be uploaded in the "CV" button. Other documents must be uploaded in the "Add Portfolio" button.
→Is it possible to update an application after the submission deadline?
No modifications are possible after submitting the application.